Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthodontics
- Here we treat the children and adults with different types of malocclusion. We concentrate upon prevention, interception and correction of dental and orthopaedic problems. We also work in collaboration with other department for surgical, prosthodontics and periodontics with interdisciplinary approach to undertake a total oral rehabilitation for patients that reports to our and other departments.
- This Department is located on the second floor of the main building (department number 11), which includes an undergraduate and postgraduate clinic.
- Here we treat the patients with different types of appliances and therapies. This includes: Begg’s appliance therapy, preadjusted appliance therapy, Tip edge appliance therapy, lingual appliance therapy and micro-implants.
- In the undergraduate department we treat the mild orthodontic problems with removable appliance.
- The post graduation in the subject of orthodontics is running since 1991 with one seat through pre postgraduate entrance test. The Faculty offers dynamic undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs designed to produce efficient and research oriented dental practitioners.
1. Sandhya Jain. Non-surgical treatment of Class III malocclusion. Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society1998; vol.31: no.1
2. Rohit Chopra, Sandhya Jain, V.P. Jalili “Comparisons of Cephalometric norms of a cosmopolitan group in Indore to other population groups. Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society2001; vol.34: no.1.
3. Sandhya Jain. Bonding impacted teeth without moisture contamination. Journal of clinical orthodontics 2005.
4. Sandhya Jain, MragendraRaka, ArunSandey. Uprighting horizontally impacted mandibular II molar. JCO 2005; vol. XXXIX: no.3.
5. Sandhya Jain, Varghese Mani, Vilas Newaskar, MragendraRaka, SandeepAgrawal. Surgical treatment of Class II div I malocclusion- a Case Report. Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery 2005; vol 4, no.1:24-27
6. Sandhya Jain. A Modified BeggUprighting Spring for Preadjusted Edgewise Brackets. JCO Nov 2008 Vol. XLII No. 11
7. Sandhya Jain. Cu-Ni-Ti Arch Wire, Optimising orthodontics: A case report. Journal of international college of dentists Vol. 54, No.1, 2009.
8. Deshraj Jain, Sandhya Jain, Alokkumar, TriptiRahangdale. Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia: Prosthetic and Endodontic Management J Clinical pediatric Dentistry Jan-Apr 2010 Vol. 3 no 1 63-67
9. Agrawal Vijay, Jain Sandhya. Computed tomographic analysis of condyle fossa relationship in normal Class I vertically growing males and its correlation with mandibular morphology and dental parameters. JIOS Vol 44, No.3 July-Sept 2010 , 34-41.
10. J Deshraj, S Jaideep , J Sandhya , G Gaurav. Elongated styloid process: An unusual cause of neck pain and difficulty in swallowing. Journal of orofacial pain, vol 4, 17-25, Dec 2010.
11. ChoukseAnkur, Jain Sandhya. Computed tomographic analysis of condyle fossa relationship in Skeletal Class I and Skeletal Class II vertically growing males and its correlation with mandibular morphology and dental parameters. International Journal of dental clinics Vol 3 issue 2 Apr-June 2011.
12. Saurabh K. Gupta, PayalSaxena, Sandhya Jain, Deshraj Jain: Prevalence and distribution of selected developmental dental anomalies in an Indian population, Journal of Oral Science,Vol.53, No.2,231-238,2011.
13. Shreya Gupta, Sandhya Jain, AnuradhaDeoskar, Punit Gupta: Determining skeletal maturation using insulin like growth factor I, Progress in Orthodontics 2011.
14. Shreya Gupta, Sandhya Jain: OPG analysis of assessment of mandibular asymmetry: JIOS, Dec 2011,45
15. RachnaDubey, Sandhya Jain: Transient Bacterimia after tooth brushing in orthodontic patients: Progress in orthodontics 2012
16. PayalSaxena, Saurabh K Gupta, Sandhya Jain, Deshraj Jain. Work-related musculoskeletal pain among dentists in Madhya Pradesh, India: Prevalence, associated risk factors and preventive measures. Asian J Pacific Health, October 4; 2013.
17. Sapna Jain, Sandhya Jain, AnuradhaDeoskar, Sai Prasad VS. Serum IGF-1 levels as a clinical tool for optimizing orthodontic treatment timing. Progress in Orthodontics 2013; 14: 46.
18. Shreya Gupta, Sandhya Jain, Craniofacial fibrous dysplasia with facial asymmetry , canted occlusion and open bite: A case report with 2 year follow up , J Con Dent Pract.2013
19. Jain S, Gupta S. Management of malocclusion with minimum intervention- a case report. Clin Dent 2013;7(12): 31-36.
20. Dubey R, Jain S, Dubey A, Chaukse A, Suma S, Shrivastava T. Correlation of transient bacteremia with duration of orthodontic treatment. J IndOrthodSoc 2014;48(4):301-8.
21. Ram Kishore Ratre, Sandhya Jain, ChandniBharti. Fabrication of universal esthetic lingual button. JIOS 2015.
22. Jain S, Chourse S, Jain D. Prevalance and severity of temporomandibular disorders among the orthodontic patients using fonseca questionnaire. ContempClin Dent 2018;9:31-4
23. Jain S, Sharma N, Patni P, Jain D. Association of Midline Discrepancy with Tempromandibular Joint Disorder. A Systematic Review. Clujul Medical. 2017 Oct 16.
24. Payal S, Kumar GS, Sumitra Y, Sandhya J, Deshraj J, Shivam K, Parul S. Oral health of pregnant females in central India: Knowledge, awareness, and present status. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2017 Jan 1;6(1):102.
25. ShreyaGupta,AnuradhaDeoskar, PuneetGupta,SandhyaJain.Serun insulin-like growth factor-1 levels in females and males in different cervical vertebral maturation stages.Dental press J orthod.2015 Mar-Apr;20(2):68-75. close
DR RAM KISHORE RATRE
- Professor More Info
Faculty Name:-Dr. Ramkishore Ratre
Degree:-Department of Orthodontics
Publications:-BDS, MDS (Department of Orthodontics)
Publications:-1. Sandhya Jain, Ramkishore Ratre: Nonextration Treatment of Class II Division I Malocclusion with fixed Functional Therapy: Case Report. Journal of IDA MP State april-june 2007; 9-11.
2. Jain Sandhya, Ratre Ramkishore, Agrawal Vijay: Treatment of Mutilated Malocclusion – A Case Report. Journal of Pierre Fauchard Academy. 2008. No 1, vol 22, March, 22-26.
3. Ajay Parihar, Ram Kishore Ratre, Vilas N, Madhu Ratre: Multiple impacted permanent and supernumerary teeth: A case report. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research[serial online] 2010 October [cited: 2010 October 10]; 4: 3287-3288.
4. Ramkishore Ratre, Ajay Parihar, Madhu S Ratre: Retained deciduous canine as a cause of impaction, a case study. Archives of Dental Sciences. 2011,vol 2, issue 3; 55-56.
5. Anuradha Agrawal, Ajay Parihar, Ramkishore Ratre, Madhu Singh Ratre: Riga-Fede Disease: A Case Report. Archives of Dental Sciences. 2011,vol 2, issue 2; 43-45.
6. Ashish Saxena, R K Ratre, S K Gupta, Neha Verma: Regaining space loss through pendulum appliance for impacted premolar – A case study. Archives of Dental Sciences. 2011,vol 2, issue 4; 61-63.
7. Ramkishore Ratre, Jatin Agrawal, Rolly Shrivastav, Madhu S Ratre: Rapid Orthodontic Forced Eruption and Management of Traumatized Incisor: A Case Report. Clinical Dentistry 2012; 5:28-31.
8. Dr Madhu S. Ratre, Dr Shaleen Khetarpal, Dr R. K. Ratre, Dr Mishthu Solanki. Hemisection: A predictable, practical and cost effective approach in management of advanced furcation involvement – a case report. JIDAMP 2014 issue 2, apr-dec: 23-25.
9. Shreya Gupta, Ram Kishore Ratre, Jain Sandhya: Simple way of recording dental arch forms. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research. 2015 march,vol9(3):ZM04-05.
10. Ramkishore Ratre, Jain S, Bharti C. Fabrication of universal esthetic lingual button. J Indian Orthod Soc 2015;49:167-8.
11. Ramkishore Ratre, Sandhya Jain: Effect of mechanical disturbances during and after acid etching on shear bond strength. Journal of Pierre Fauchard Academy 2015 december, Volume 29, Issue 4, Pages 77–81.
12. Ramkishore Ratre, Madhu S. Ratre, Vineeta Gupta, Deepesh Kumar
Gupta, Brajendra Kumar:A Rare Case of Hypo-hyperdontia of Counter Teeth: A Case Report and Genetic Literature Review. International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 6, issue 4, april 2017,147-148.
13. Ajay Parihar, Amit Rawat, Ashish Saxena, Ram Kishore Ratre: CBCT evaluation of impacted mesiodens. Journal of Research and Advancement in Dentistry. 2018;7:107-113.
14. Ramkishore Ratre, Sandhya Jain, Madhu S. Ratre, Chandni Bharti. Occlusal Splint with Z–Spring: A New Appliance to Correct Anterior Cross Bite. Saudi Journal of Oral and Dental Research. 2018:vol 3, iss 2:36-37.
15. Ramkishore Ratre, Sandhya Jain, G. Kulkari, Madhu S. Ratre. Effect of Air Drying on Shear Bond Strength after Contamination with Saliva and Blood. International Journal of Oral Care and Research Apr-Jun 2018;6(2):1-6
16. Ratre MS, Nasir S, Ratre RK, Parihar A, Saxena A, Gupta V, Pathak K. Maternal and periodontal health: Evaluation of knowledge and awareness among pregnant females in malwa region. Journal Of Research and Advancement in Dentistry 2018;7:2:154-161. (p ISSN 2278-0076, e ISSN 2321-9270)
17. Arvind Jain, Ajay Parihar, Ashish Saxena, Amit Rawat, Ram Kishore Ratre. Comparative Evaluation of the Sealing Efficacy of Zinc-Free HighCopper Amalgam and Mineral Trioxide Aggregate used as RootEnd Filling Material: An In Vitro Dye Penetration Study. J Res Adv Dent 2018;7:2:137-142.
18. Bharti C, Ratre RK , Ratre M , Jain S and Singh B: Bi-Maxillary Hyper-Hypodontia: A Unique Case Report with Review of Literature. J Morphol Anat 2018, 2:1
19. Bharti HV, Bharti C, Ratre RK, Singh B. Non-Syndromic Bilateral Impacted Supernumerary Premolar Patient with Associated residual Cyst: A Case Report and Review of Literature. J Dent & Oral Disord. 2018; 4(4): 1096.
20. R K Ratre, V Vadher, S Jain, M S Ratre. A Clinical Tip on Easy Removal of Orthodontic Bands. Journal of dental sciences (MPMSU)2018;vol1, issue 1, jul-sep: 1-2.
21. G Kulkarni, A Kulkarni, R K Ratre, V P Soni, D Y Patil. Comparison of shear bond strength of direct boned orthodontic brackets using conventional versus seventh generation bonding agent- An vitro study. Journal of dental sciences (MPMSU)2018;vol1, issue 1, jul-sep: 29-35. close
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthodontics
MR. ASHOK DAS
CLASS III EMPLOYEE
MR. RITESH DEV
MR. SANJAY DHOLPURE